All About Me!
I am excited to work as your Instructional Technology Coach (ITC)! I will support Bartlett Elementary and Oak Elementary. This is my 17th year in education. I previously taught 5th grade ELA at Tara Oaks Elementary in Collierville for 5 years and served as the school's Instructional Coach. Prior to that, I was at Bartlett Elementary for seven years as a 5th grade teacher and Learning Coach. I graduated from Union University in Jackson,Tennessee with a degree in Public Relations. I worked in business management for ten years before I decided to pursue my teaching career. I received a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction through the University of Memphis. I am currently pursuing an additional Master's Degree in Educational Leadership at Arkansas State University. I have two children. My daughter, Hope, is a senior at Macon Road Baptist School. My son, Jimmy, is in fourth grade at Bartlett Elementary! I am able to provide you with the following services:
- Integrate technology into lesson plans and model lesson delivery for teachers
- Create technology rich projects, and provide technology instruction to both teachers and students
- Assist with using data to create technology based lessons to enhance instruction and boost achievement
- Work with teachers to provide ongoing technology follow-up support for technology integration
- Provide training and support for Promethean boards, Apple software programs, online resources, and BCS software including the grade book.
- Develop technology skills through school and district-wide professional development sessions
- Provide opportunities for Flex credit
- Minor troubleshooting for hardware and software
Apple recognizes me for demonstrating my skills using Apple products to enhance productivity and inspire creativity in my classroom.
Be sure to also follow me on Twitter @TambeHowlett in order to see all of the exciting things we are doing at Bartlett and at Oak.
Work Order System:
Please enter all work orders here for technology assistance. Https://support.bartlettschools.org