New Student Registration for the 2022-23 School Year

You will need the following documents ready to upload

  • Certified Birth Certificate (not mother's copy)
  •  Social Security Card
  •  TN Immunization Certificate and Proof of Physical
  •  Custody or Guardianship paperwork - if needed
  • Last Report card (1st – 4th grade only)

TWO Proofs of Residency

  • MLGW Current (NOT Bartlett Water)
  • Mortgage Statement
  • Lease or Rental Agreement
  • Real Estate Tax Receipt
  • Government Assistance Communication


Click Here to go to the Enrollment Data and Proof form.


If the proofs are not in the parent's name, you would be considered a Shared Resident.  All new Shared Residency applications will need to be approved by Student Services.  Check the Bartlett City Schools website under Student Services for the Shared Residency application. 


Email [email protected] with any questions.


To print a copy of the flyer with all this info, click here: 2022-23 New Student Registration