Dear Panther Parents,
We will be hosting our 6th Annual Panther Prowl on Friday, March 13th! This year’s theme is Bartlett Ninja Warrior! On Prowl Day, all students will walk around the school campus and complete a series of ninja warrior obstacles to raise money for their school during the school day. Parents, family and friends are welcomed and encouraged to prowl with their child’s class and come watch the excitement – so mark your calendars so you can join us!
With this type of fundraiser, 100% of the money raised goes directly to our school to offset the costs of numerous programs, technology, teacher requests, school improvement projects, instructional needs and more. School budgets keep schools running, but PTO budgets make schools great! Last year we were able to exceed our $15,000 goal and we are confident that we can do it again this year. If every student raises just $25 we will more than exceed our goal!
Here’s how it works:
• Collect flat donations from friends and family. They can donate with cash or check (made out to BES PTO) or even donate online at http://bes-pto.square.site.
• Recruit bronze, silver, gold or platinum level corporate sponsorships from local businesses that are in your circle of influence. Corporate sponsors are rewarded with print, web and social media advertisements in our community based on their sponsorship level (see Sponsor Letter attached).
• Personal and corporate donations can be turned in to your child’s teacher in the envelope provided anytime between February 19 and March 4.
• All personal and corporate donations count toward your child’s donation total to earn awesome prizes and incentives (see reverse!). With a $25 minimum donation your child will receive a Bartlett Ninja Warrior t-shirt, headband and water bottle for prowl day!
• Please note that these businesses are not to be approached for sponsorships as they are already BCS district platinum sponsors: Bank of Bartlett, Leaders Credit Union, McDonald Insurance, Herbi-Systems, BSN Sports, and Campbell’s Clinic.
If you have any further questions about this event, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. You can also check out the Bartlett Elementary PTO Facebook page for regular updates! Let’s Prowl – Ninja Warrior style!
Danielle O’Connell, Fundraising Chair
Bartlett Elementary PTO
*Click on the headline to watch an amazing all about the Panther Prowl video, to donate online, or to print a copy of the Parent letter, Corporate Sponsor Letter, and Prize Info.*
Join us as we celebrate Dr. Seuss and Read Across America Week.
Monday, March 2nd: Green Eggs and Ham Day; Wear green or dress like one of the characters from the book.
Tuesday, March 3rd: Mr. Brown Can Moo Day; wear brown & white or dress like one of the characters from the book.
Wednesday, March 4th: Wacky Wednesday; Dress wacky or dress like one of the characters from the book.
Thursday, March 5th: Cat in the Hat Day; wear the Cat or the Things colors or dress like one of the characters from the book. Guest readers will visit our classrooms as well.
Friday, March 6th: Fox in Socks Day; Wear crazy socks or dress like one of the characters from the book.
Students may dress what they think they will look like when they are 100
years old OR...
Wear an originally designed t-shirt with 100 things on it.
Click the headline to print a flyer with all the info.
Our Little Panthers have a wonderful opportunity to help others by solving math problems, all while having a great time. The St. Jude Math-A-Thon is a program that teaches K–8 students they can make a difference while learning math at their grade level. By solving math problems and asking for pledges our students can help kids with cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Your Little Panther will be bringing home info on how to participate, or you may sign-up online by clicking the headline.
Thank you for supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Class picture order envelopes went home Dec. 16th. Orders are due by January 13th. $12 for an 8x10 color picture. Click on the headline to print an order form. Please use a separate envelope or order form for each student. Don't miss out on this sweet memory!
The peak of the cold and flu season is upon us. To prevent widespread flu in the school, we recommend that your child stay home from school if experiencing flu or cold symptoms. To decide whether or not to send your child to school, please consider our BCS guidelines as listed on the pdf you may download by clicking the headline. Keeping a sick child at home will minimize the spread of infections and viruses in the classroom. Thank you in advance for helping make this year at school as healthy as possible.
It’s time to order the 2019-20 Bartlett Elementary Yearbook! Our yearbook will reflect special moments for all, including individual photos of our entire school family, candid shots, and great collages of all the fabulous B.E.S. events that occur throughout the year!
This year’s preorder price will be $30.00, until March 13th. Books purchased after this date will be $35.00. We are ordering a
limited supply, so order now to insure you get your full color, hard cover yearbook!
*Click the headline to print an order form and for info on how to order online.*