Click here to reference BCS Policy# 6016 (School Admissions) for documentation requirements to register.
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
- Most recent MLG&W bill (no cut-off notices or Bartlett water bills)
- Current mortgage statement or deed of the homeowner
- Lease of the lessee of the home
- Rental agreement of the renter of the home
- Current real-estate tax receipt of the homeowner
- Current public assistance/government benefits check, card, or papers
On-line registration - Need to Know
Before you proceed with the registration process, you must have all your documentation scanned and ready to upload (i.e. two current proofs of residency, shared residency affidavit, parenting plan). Please carefully check all spelling, capitalization, and punctuation as it is entered. All required fields, which are specified, must be completed before the form may be submitted. If you experience any difficulty, please contact Tammy Spencer at [email protected].
Be Ready Day will be on August 1 (subject to change). Please visit school websites for further information. If you complete the on-line registration by June 30, 2023, your student(s) should be assigned to a classroom and/or have a class schedule on this day.