New to BES Registration for the 2024-25 School Year.



You’ll need the following documents ready to upload:

*Certified Birth Certificate (not mother’s copy)

*Social Security Card

*TN Immunization Certificate and Proof of Physical

*Last Report Card or Withdrawal Papers

*Custody or Guardianship paperwork – if needed

*2 Proofs of Residency

Acceptable Proofs of Residency

Most recent MLGW bill (no cut-off notices or Bartlett water bills)

Current mortgage statement or deed

Current real-estate tax receipt

Lease or Rental agreement

Current public assistance/government benefits paperwork


If the proofs are NOT in the parent’s name, you would be considered a Shared Resident.


Shared Residency


Any new shared residency must schedule an appointment with Student Services for approval. 

Click here for more information regarding acceptable proofs for Shared Residency and scheduling an appointment for approval.


Once you have collected all of your documents, click on the  Enrollment Data and Proof Form to complete the pre-registration process.


Email [email protected] with any questions.