Art Rules & Procedures
In order to maintain a fun, safe, and creative learning environment, students are expected to adhere to the rules and procedures listed below:
Mrs. Swanger’s Art Class Rules & Procedures
1. Come in quietly and find your assigned seat.
2. Never leave your seat without permission
3. Raise your hand before speaking- Never blurt out.
4. The Platinum Rule: Treat others how they want to be treated.
5. Follow instructions the 1st time they are given.
6. Use are supplies in a safe and responsible manner.
7. Do not touch art supplies during instruction.
8. Always leave your area better than you found it.
Conduct Grade for the Quarter
E- No lowered conduct grades
E- Warning= 1 lowered conduct
G- 2 Lowered Conducts
S- 3 Lowered Conducts
N- 4 Lowered Conducts
U- 5+ Lowered Conducts
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a student's conduct will only be reduced by the # of times the student's conduct was lowered throughout the quarter. If a student earns an "N" or a "U" in conduct for their art grade for the day, I will send a note home communicating what happened. Please sign the note and send it back with your child so that I will know that you had the opportunity to discuss the situation with them.